• Water inlet clogged.
• Water outlet clogged.
• Fouling or deposits on the filter.
• Sand media clogged with dirt.
• Incorrectly connected screen and inlet connection.
• Deposition or caking on the surface of the filter sand.
• Swimming pool suction device connected to the system.
• Air connection with inlet wire is connected to the wrong hole on the foil.
• Check the inlet and outlet hoses for blockages. Loosen if necessary.
• Check the hose clamps and tighten them if necessary.
• Clean the pre-filter basket more often.
• Washing filter.
• Place the inlet connection on the upper hose connection of the bath. Place the strainer on the lower hose connection.
• Remove approximately 1 "sand when needed.
• Remove any suction pool connected to the system.
• Ensure that the air connection with inlet wire is connected to the upper hole of the pool inlet.